Bioinformatics Core at UNO
- free consultation
- free accounts to use BioLinux and bioinformatics tools that come with it.
If you need assistance in installing BioLinux or want to use one, please contact us at support -AT- gsaf.ist.unomaha.edu.
Relevant information about accessing a BioLinux and other servers is provided within this document Gsaf-gcg_server_access_instructions.pdf
- assistance licensing, installing, and using specialized computational other tools
- Unix and Windows platforms to run analysis tools
- Fill out our support request form
- Stop by Peter Kiewit Institute
- Call 554-4899
- We organize our workload in a ticketing system called RT.
- School of Interdisciplinary Informatics, College of IS&T
- UNMC Bioinformatics
- Bioniformatics Program at UNO
- Bioinformatics Specialization -UNL
- Collaborative Laboratory for Applied Bioinformatics (CLAB)
- Nucleic Acid Research Methods
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Public Library of Science
- Bioinformatics Journal
- Molecular Biology Databases
- Database of Databases - DoD2007, a freely available web-based database resource enabling ease of access, serves as a general reference source both for community of researchers working in molecular biology and educators who deal with particular databases of their interest.
- CSB 2007 - Computational Systems Bioinformatics