Genetic Sequence Analysis Facility (GSAF)
- free consultation
- free accounts to use GCG (SeqLab X-Windows interface, SeqWeb interface, Unix command-line)
- assistance licensing, installing, and using the freely available Vector NTI program and other tools
- Unix and Windows platforms to run analysis tools
This facility is supported by the Nebraska IDeA Networks of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE), the Nebraska Research Initiative (NRI), and the Eppley Cancer Center Support Grant (CCSG).
- Fill out our support request form or email support -AT- gsaf.ist.unomaha.edu.
- Stop by UNMC DRC-I 1048: Tue,Thr,Fri: 1pm-5pm
- Call 559-9527
- You may find our Sequence Analysis Guide helpful.
- We organize our workload in a ticketing system called RT.
- 985812 Nebraska Medical Center, DRC 1048, Omaha NE 68198
- UNMC mail: GSAF 5812
- UNMC Bioinformatics
- Bioniformatics Program at UNO
- Bioinformatics Specialization -UNL
- Collaborative Laboratory for Applied Bioinformatics (CLAB)
- Nucleic Acid Research Methods
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Public Library of Science
- Bioinformatics Journal
- Molecular Biology Databases
- Database of Databases - DoD2007, a freely available web-based database resource enabling ease of access, serves as a general reference source both for community of researchers working in molecular biology and educators who deal with particular databases of their interest.
- CSB 2007 - Computational Systems Bioinformatics